It's Been A While

Hai. It's been a while after leaving my blog abandoned. Last time i managed my blog was my last post titled Republic of Palau, when i was in my senior high school. time flies so fast, and now i already graduated from university and living my life as a designer. when the hiatus time, so many things came across my mind, so many lessons learned, and so many stories haven't been told yet.

let me say Happy New Year 2018 first for my viewers and my fellows! even though january has already come to the end, but it's not too late to say new year's greeting, right?

So, in this new year, i promised to myself for coming back to this blog and taking care of it, writing the stories and sharing it with you. unlike my post before hiatus, i will post something fresh and original (not just only copy and paste from many websites when i was still dumb >.<).

here we go, let's the story begin! enjoy!



Xoxo,

Tsanazhafira

Comments

Popular Posts